Coaching. Accountability. Results.
- Are you tired of training for hours in the gym and never actually getting the results you want?
- Are you ready to put serious hands-on coaching into action?
- Are you looking for a community of awesome like-minded lifters to keep your progress rocking?
Then you just found heaven, my friend!
Asheville Strength & Conditioning has become one of the most well-known weightlifting clubs in the country by focusing on a combination of results-based programs, dedicated coaching, and a fun, supportive, welcoming atmosphere that constantly drives success in its members.
Take a look below to learn more, and then make sure you come on in for your FREE workout where we’ll be able to discuss your goals in person, and make sure we find a way help you reach them!
About Asheville Strength & Conditioning
Asheville Strength and Conditioning (ASC) is dedicated to growing the sport of Olympic Weightlifting and bringing a results-based approach to barbell strength training, sports performance, and fitness.
Whether you are an experienced lifter, a competitive athlete or someone who has never touched a barbell we’ll help you to reach your goals fast.
We have lifters from age 2 to 50+ doing everything from serious competitive sports, kids classes, to adult fitness and fatloss bootcamps.
Our dedicated programs include:
- Competitive Olympic Weightlifting
- Sports Performance (Both Strength Camps and Speed/Power Camps)
- Starting Strength
- Adult Strength & Fitness Classes
- Kids Strength & Fitness Classes
Come join us for your FREE workout!
Our equipment includes:
- Needle bearing and bushing Olympic weightlifting bars
- Powerlifting bars
- Competition kilo bumper plates
- Iron plates
- Fractional plates for microloading
- Jerk boxes
- Power racks and squat stands
- Safety Squat Bar
- Fat bar
- Plyo boxes
- Concept 2 rower