Build Your Foundation… FAST
- Live, Hands-on Coaching at every turn — we’ll be there with you every step of the way so that you come away smarter and stronger.
- Everything You Need to Know to Get Started in Weightlifting: you’ll learn how to Snatch, Clean, Jerk, Squat, and how it all fits together.
- Fun, Small Group, Supportive Environment: We pride ourselves on our ability to help beginners get up and running fast in supportive, positive atmosphere.
You will have two days of hands-on-coaching.
You’ll be taught — in very clear detail — exactly what YOU need to do… then you are going to DO it!
You’ll learn how to Snatch, how to Clean, how to Jerk, how to Squat, how to do various pulls, and the fundamental of how to do all of this safely.
It will be a jam-packed weekend. We’ll be flying though a TON of material — you will then spend the rest of the weekend dialing it all in.
Limited Enrollment – Small Groups – High Student/Teacher Ratio
- 3-5 people per camp – max.
- You’ll have TONS of personalized attention.
- We’ll have a lot of opportunity to tailor our teaching to your specific needs.
When & Where?
If you are interested in organizing a Winter camp, please email Tamara at sparkleglitterelite-at-gmail.com. Due to the unpredictable nature of Asheville’s winter weather and the fact that our space is unheated, we typically do not schedule Winter camps. If you have a group of 3-5 people who are interested and willing to lift in a cold environment, we are willing to plan a Winter camp with you. Otherwise, our next camp will be in the Spring of 2018. We can also come to you if you have a gym space available.
- Saturday 9am to 4pm;
- Sunday from 9am – 12pm with the option of an additional afternoon session after lunch until ~3pm
NOTE: If you need to leave at lunch Sunday, we will make sure you have everything you need before you leave! The Sunday afternoon session is optional and will simply be extra practice on skills we have already covered.
All camps are held at our Weightlifting Academy Dojo — our private training studio in our Garage — here in Asheville, NC. It’s super relaxed and fun, and filled with tons of lifting & coffee!
How To Join
Please note that camp tuition is non-refundable. You may sell or transfer your “ticket” if needed.
Camp Tuition: Only $129!
To register or for questions, please email Tamara at sparkleglitterelite -at- gmail.com.